Join our community of wonderful people like you, making a difference in the world. Pssst! We now offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over £40!
- This event has passed.
Swap It Like It’s Hot – Round 2!
November 23 @ 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Turn your unwanted items into new-to-you treasures and come along to this years Swap It Like It’s Hot event!
After the massive success of last years swap shop event, many of you asked for another and it’s finally here!
Revolution on Mitchell Street, downstairs bar area – over 18’s only due to licensing but you can grab some food and drinks in there while you wait. There is disabled access lift for use only by those who need it
- Drop off between 12.30pm- 1.30pm
- Exchange your items for swap tokens (fully recyclable paper tickets)
- As our volunteers set up the swap space you can get some food and drinks upstairs in Revolution
- Doors open to swap between 3-4pm
- Exchange your tokens for new-to-you items
- Just before closing we will be drawing the winners for our raffle prize
We will be hosting a raffle for a zero waste hamper with proceeds going towards our crowdfunder! Tickets £1 each
Please bring along a maximum of 10 good quality, clean, unwanted items such as:
– clothes of all sizes (with hangers please!), shoes that still have a lot of life in them and aren’t in disrepair as we don’t have someone on site to repair
– books, DVDs
– toiletries that are full or barely used (no makeup or soaps that have touched skin please due to hygiene reasons)
– toys, games
Last year we had some people who dropped off dirty and unwearable clothing, this is not a rag collection and it’s unfair to swap items that are not fit for purpose as someone else will lose out.
We also ask that clothes are brought with hangers, as this will make it much easier to set up and make the event go a lot smoother.
All leftover items will be donated to various charities and organisations in Glasgow, hopefully helping others.
Volunteer with us!
Last year we couldn’t have had such a success without our amazing volunteers but we definitely needed more!
Can you help us register swappers and set up the swap hall? You’ll be able to get first look at all of the swap items, although no swapping will take place until the swap time! Let us know via messenger, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re ideally looking for 10 – 12 volunteers to help out on the day
Do you have clothing rails we could borrow? Please get in touch!