This week we bring you a recipe that isn’t for eating… although you could if you wanted to!
It’s our mission to bring you products and ideas to save you money and help you live plastic-free. This Light Rye Flour Hair Wash is a less-known way to wash any type of hair. Alternatives to shampoo in plastic bottles are everywhere – if you’re looking for shampoo bars, we have some in stock – but this Light Rye Four Hair Wash goes a little further:
- You can make it at home in less than 5mins
- You can buy the main ingredients in bulk and packaging-free (the other ingredient is free!)
- It requires NO chemical processing
- It’s VERY cheap
- You can make it on demand
- It’s safe to use for the whole family
- It’s full of the nutrients your hair needs to be strong: vitamin B5, minerals, amino acids, and even Omega 3 fatty acids
- It’s a pretty local ingredient! You could even grow it yourself
- It doesn’t harm the planet
Pick up some light rye flour in-store today at 162 Queen Margaret Drive and try it for yourself!