Dish Soap Block – No Tox Life
A Zero Waste Dish Soap Bar with a rich, sudsy lather.
- Perfect for removing stubborn grime and grease on dishes, pots and pans.
- With added aloe vera to be gentle on your hands.
- Vegan and no Palm Oil.
- Completely unscented and fragrance-free.
- You can even use it for cleaning-duty all over your home. Take stains out of laundry, take labels off of jars, spot clean your carpet, use it to wipe down counters… it’s a truly multipurpose product.
- Size 7.5 oz and will last a LONG time, around 6 months depending on its use. Store dry and do not immerse in water.
How to use
Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food. Wet sponge, for plates, bowls and cups, and rub dish soap to create suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds.)
Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for best results. For pots and pans, use a scrubber or scourer.
Please note: using a strong scourer exclusively on the block will wear it down faster than using a soft sponge.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate*, Decyl Glucoside*, Quillaja Saponaria Extract**, Glycerin*, Aloe Vera, Purified Water, Sodium Carbonate *Cleansers From Coconut **From The South American Soap Bark Tree Vegan. Palm-free. Sulfate-free. Paraben-free. Fragrance-free.
Warning: This product is not meant to be cut. It is a very solid block. It is not able to be cut into smaller pieces safely.
To get a sparkling finish, place distilled white vinegar in washing up basin or sink to rinse dishes and remove excess suds.
Perfect for removing stubborn grime and grease on dishes but can be used for cleaning all around the home!