Organicup – Menstrual Cup
The ‘tampon tax’ gets on all our nerves but, with a menstrual cup, you can save a lot of money (approximately 3-4 periods to make your money back). So many users of menstrual cups have reported pain free periods and with ease of cleaning and inserting once you get a hang of folding it, there’s nothing to lose!
Size A: is recommended for those who haven’t had a vaginal birth but we would also say it depends on the strength of your vaginal muscles too
Size B: is recommended for those who have had a vaginal birth but can also be used for those who have looser vaginal muscles to get the right fit for you
We’ve spoken in so much depth with customers about their periods, all because we truly believe knowledge is power and periods aren’t something we should be afraid to talk about, if you have any questions at all, feel free to contact us.
- Great and safer alternative to tampons
- Comfy to insert, use and remove, includes folding instructions on recyclable packaged box
- OrganiCup is made of 100% soft medical-grade silicone that doesn’t mess with your body
- Saves a lot money during periods
- Use at night and for sports
- Two sizes available – A & B
- Cotton storage bag included
- Conforms to stringent FDA regulations
Get to know your body by trying out different folding techniques with your cup.
Check out our blog on how to sterilise your cup between uses and keep your cup in tip top condition.
So handy while out and about, just rinse in the sink or wipe with toilet paper when emptying your cup. A lot of users have also reported less to no pain during periods after making the switch from harmful chemical laden pads and tampons to reusables!